Registration for Canadian Students
To apply to Laureate International College, students must complete and submit the registration form with a $200 non-refundable registration fee. Cheque is to be made payable to Laureate International College and sent to: Admissions Office Laureate International College 240 Duncan Mill Road, Suite 510, Toronto, Ontario M3B 3S6. Upon receipt of your application package, an interview will be scheduled for admissions to Laureate. Laureate is accepting students for day courses and after-school classes. School hours are 8:45 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. with 1 hour lunch. After-school credit courses begin at 3:45 p.m. Students who require tutorial support will be accommodated on the availability of the teachers.
Registration for International Students
International students are welcome to study at Laureate for the Ontario Credit Program or the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program. To apply, please refer to the Registration Checklist for International Students.
Follow the steps below for acceptance to Laureate by the deadline date of June 15 for September semester:
1) Submit Application Package with a copy of the Registration Checklist and a non-refundable cheque/money order of $200 CDN.
2) Interview will be conducted with the student and Laureate administration either by Skype or meeting.
3) Reply to your letter of accceptance within a specified time limit.
4) Receive a Welcome Package from Laureate International College about:
- Accomodations and Canada Homestay Program
- Medical Insurance
- VISA application process
- Course selections
Students who need homestay may contact Laureate International College or any trusted homestay organization. Homadorma is a Canada-wide online homestay platform, established since 2015. Students can search for homestays either by city name or school name.
Book Your Homestay
Application Forms for International Students: