International students are welcome to study at Laureate for the Ontario Credit Program or the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program. To apply, please refer to the Registration Checklist for International Students.
Follow the steps below for acceptance to Laureate on or before the deadline date of June 15 for September semester.
1) Submit Application Package with a copy of the Registration Checklist and a non-refundable cheque/money order of $200 CDN.
2) Interview will be conducted with the student and Laureate administration either by Skype or meeting.
3) Reply to your letter of accceptance within a specified time limit.
4) Receive a Welcome Package from Laureate International College about:
- Accomodations and Canada Homestay Program
- Medical Insurance
- VISA application process
- Course selections
Application Forms for International Students:
Studying in Toronto
Laureate International College is located in Toronto, Canada’s largest city with a population of 3 million people. Ranked as the world’s most ethnically diverse city, Toronto is the home to more than 80 ethnic communities. Therefore, it is a leading centre for English language learning. International celebrations and festivals are part of the Toronto culture to enjoy food, film, and community events.
Toronto is a clean, safe city in which to live, work, study, and learn. Serving a large community, the public transit system will make it accessible to get around the city with ease. Enjoy the many historic and tourist attractions such as: CN Tower, Niagara Falls, The Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario. Also, visit other cities like Ottawa and Montreal.