Reciprocal partnerships are essential to the foundation of Laureate International College beliefs of collaboration, global understanding, and setting high standards and expectations. Our partner, AYJGlobal Inc. that offers summer programs in Asia, models these same beliefs. Established in 2002, AYJGlobal offers Ontario credit courses in Hong Kong as well as Interactive English Courses in Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong.
Please go to the website www.ayjglobal.com for more details.
In partnership with AYJGlobal, the English for Academic Purpose (EAP) Program has provided students the opportunity to study at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) and Durham College upon successful completion of the EAP without writing the TOEFL or IELTS.
The University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is an innovative and market-oriented institution, pursuing inquiry, discovery, and application through excellence in teaching and learning, value-added research and a vibrant student life.
The mission of UOIT is to:
- provide career-oriented undergraduate and graduate university programs with a primary focus on
programs that are innovative and responsive to the needs of students and employers;
- advance the highest quality of research;
- advance the highest quality of learning, teaching, and professional practice in a technologically enabled environment;
- contribute to the advancement of Ontario and Canada in the global context with particular focus on Durham Region and Northumberland County;
- foster a fulfilling student experience and a rewarding educational (work) environment; and
- offer programs with a view to creating opportunities for college graduates to complete a university degree.
Details and lists of courses are available on the university website www.uoit.ca.
At Durham College, the student experience comes first… More than 30,000 students study at Durham College each year, securing their futures through a variety of full- and part-time, apprenticeship, continuing education and career development programs in numerous disciplines including apprenticeship, art, business, community services, continuing education, culinary, design, emergency services, health, information technology, justice, renewable energy, science and skilled trades.
Numerous diploma to degree programs through agreements with many universities in Canada and around the world … allow you to pursue your university degree in less than the traditional amount of time and/or earn a degree without repeating certain courses.
To obtain more details about Durham College, please visit the website www.durhamcollege.ca